Hill AIRFLEX II Flexion & Distraction Table with optional Auto-Flexion and Auto-Distraction
The new AIRFLEX II features all of the ground-breaking air-powered innovations of its best-selling predecessor plus dynamic new features that place it in a class by itself–features like Target Touch™ patient balancing, Smart Lock and Sleep Mode which resets all functions between patients and an even larger air capacity. The stunning new touchscreen, with intuitive interface, is a virtual command center for the table’s advanced functionality. AIRFLEX II is perfect for doctors who want a full-featured manual flexion and distraction chiropractic table with the option of adding automatic flexion and automatic distraction at any time (for strictly motorized flexion, see Hill AFT). Doctors love the AIRFLEX for its amazingly responsive treatment action. With patients counterbalanced on a cushion of compressed air, there is truly no other flexion-distraction table like it!
Base AIRFLEX II Standard Features
- Tilting Headpiece and Thoracic Release
- Air-Controlled Flexion & Distraction w/ pressure pedal
- 7" HD Touchscreen
- Target Touch™ delivers nearly instant flexion balancing and easy patient set-up.
- Sleep Mode automatically resets and replenishes all air functions between each patient.
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end
- Lateral Flexion with locking mechanisms
- Slide-out Ankle Support with Ankle Harnesses
- Electric Height Controlled by Foot Pedal
- Height range from 21 1/2" to 29" (22 1/2" to 30" upon request; Higher starting heights available)
- Width 24", Medium Density Foam (Soft or Firm Foam on Request)
- Table top length - 5'8" (extends to 6'5")
- Choice of 20 Colors for the Top Cushions
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base cover with
- One-year Warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)Adding optional Auto-Distraction turns your AIRFLEX II into one of the most effective traction tables available...
The 7" HD touchscreen panel offers digital accuracy for controlled, fully repeatable treatments. Other options include a choice of up to four air-drops, air-thoracic breakaway and a variety of headpieces to suit nearly every requirement. Scan the options below and click to build the ideal AIRFLEX for you in the Notebook section to the right.
Deluxe AIRFLEX II
Add these features below to create a Deluxe AIRFLEX.
- Air-Activated Dual Cervical Drop Headpiece
- Air-Activated Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic Air Drops
- Air-Activated Thoracic Breakaway
- Two Power Foot Strips